Description of Ferrovanadium Nitride Powder
Ferrovanadium Nitride (Vanadium-Nitrogen alloy) is a composition ferrum – vanadium nitride.
Ferrovanadium nitride is proposed for joint nitrogen and vanadium steel doping.
Ferrovanadium Nitride (Vanadium-Nitrogen Alloy) is a new type of alloy additive,
It can substitute Ferro Vanadium used in the production of Micro alloying-steel.
Specification of Ferrovanadium Nitride Powder
|brand||chemical composition %|
|size||-40 Mesh, -60 mesh, or on-demand processing|
|packing||25 kg / bag, 100 kg / drum, 1 ton / bag|
|Use||can be used for structural steel, tool steel, pipeline steel, steel and cast iron|
Application of Ferrovanadium Nitride Powder
1. FeVN alloy powder can be used for structural steel, tool steel, pipeline steel, steel and cast iron
2. It is used for nitrogen-containing steel melting: high- strength low-alloy steel (HSLA), rail steel, quick cutting steel etc.
3. Ferrovanadium Nitride adding to the steel can increase the strength, tough, tractility, anti-thermal fatigue etc.
4. It also can make the steel be able to fulfill solderability To attain the same strength, adding Ferrovanadium Nitride could save 30-40% of Vanadium, thereby saving the cost.
Advantages of Ferrovanadium Nitride Powder
1. Low low melting point, high density products, under the condition of same production, vanadium and nitrogen yield is higher than similar products;
2. Low nitrogen vanadium than more reasonable, high strengthening ability;
3. Stable high product purity, ingredients, production has smaller fluctuation, mechanical performance of steel performance has higher reliability.