Brief Description of Electrolytic manganese powder
Manganese is a chemical element with symbol Mn and atomic number 25.
It is not found as a free element in nature.
It is often found in minerals in combination with iron.
Magnesium powder can server as desulfurizer or cleaning agent for steel-making industry and casting of non-ferrous metals, and reducer for production of rare metal.
Specification of Electrolytic manganese powder
|brand||chemical composition %|
|size||-40 mesh, -60 mesh, or on-demand processing|
|packing||25 kg / bag, 100 kg / drum, 1 ton / bag|
|Uses||manganese and manganese alloy steel, aluminum industry, magnetic materials industry, chemical industry and other important raw material indispensable.|
Application of Electrolytic manganese powder
1. Used for manganese and manganese alloy steel, aluminum industry, magnetic materials industry, chemical industry and other important raw material indispensable.
2. Manganese has no satisfactory substitute in its major applications in metallurgy. In minor applications, (e.g., manganese phosphating), zinc and sometimes vanadium are viable substitutes.
3. Be used in hard alloy, diamond tool, welding material, battery, cerams, aluminum alloy additive
4. In the chemical industry, magnesium powder can be used in as dehydrate for organic compound or to directly make the organic compound of magnesium.
5. Magnesium powder has been mostly used for spaying, coating, anti-corrosion, polycrystalline silicon, and casting of metallurgical powder, etc.