Brief Description of Titanium zirconium alloy ZrTi
Titanium is highly resistant to chloride-containing media, practically all salt solutions, seawater, a range of acids, organic and inorganic chemicals and gases.
This corrosion and erosion resistance makes titanium a preferred heat transfer material for tube/shell heat exchangers since it permits the use of thin heat transfer walls and high fluid flow rates.
Zirconium is highly resistant to a wide range of acids and bases, both organic and inorganic, which makes it an interesting and exceptional long-life alternative to other materials in highly demanding applications.
|brand||Chemical Composition %|
|size||-60 mesh, -80 mesh, on-demand processing.|
|packing||1 kg / bag, 100 kg / barrel.|
|Uses||intermediate alloy additives, fireworks.|
1. Used as intermediate alloy additives.
2. Used in fireworks industry.
3. Bearing assembly, ballast, casting, step soldering, and radiation shielding.
5. Heat exchangers and condensers with seawater cooling.
6. Instrumentation,medical,piping systems.