Breif introduction of Zirconium Nitride ZrN powder
Metal nitride powders are a product group with good corrosion-resistance, high thermal and electrical conductivity. The nitride powders are used for electrical conducting and hard materials.
Light Brown solid powder, granular for irregular smooth…
High chemical stability
High corrosion resistance
Good surface smoothness and ductility
Specification of Zirconium Nitride ZrN powder
|brand||chemical composition %|
|packing||-1 kg / vacuum bag, 30 kg / drum|
|Uses||metal-ceramic, high temperature alloy additives.|
Application of Zirconium Nitride ZrN powder
1. Used as metal-ceramic, high temperature alloy additives.
2. Zirconium nitride is a hard ceramic material similar to titanium nitride and is a cement-like refractory material. Thus it is used in refractories ,cermets and laboratory crucibles .
3. When applied using the physical vapor deposition coating process it is commonly used for coating medical devices, industrial parts , automotive and aerospace components and other parts subject to high wear and corrosive environments.
4. Also zirconium nitride was suggested as a hydrogen peroxide fuel tank liner for rockets and aircraft.
5. Used in hardware, building materials, bathroom and other daily-use hardware part
Characteristics of Zirconium Nitride ZrN powder
ZrN grown by physical vapor deposition (PVD) is a light gold color similar to elemental gold. ZrN has a room-temperature electrical resistivity of 12.0 µΩ·cm, a temperature coefficient of resistivity of 5.6·10−8 Ω·cm/K, a superconducting transition temperature of 10.4 K, and a relaxed lattice parameter of 0.4575 nm. The hardness of single-crystal ZrN is 22.7±1.7 GPa and elastic modulus is 450 GPa.